Saturday, October 22, 2016

Module 8 Video Review

1. I choose the measure of all things video because in the first video I  found the Human figure to be widely used in the art world so I wanted to loo more into that.

2.In the video more human than human a key concept I have learned is that when sculptures of the human body is created some features are brought out while others are ignored. So usually sculptures of the body are in some ways unrealistic.
In the measure of all things video Greeks are obsessed with the body, they are widely known for expressing emotion throughout their sculptures.

3. The text talks about the inspiration made behind creating sculptures and how they became popular like the videos.

4. I found the videos to be very informative on how the human body is one of the biggest influences on art,and how that influence changes our perspective of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment